Thursday 28 November 2013

Thrifty Thursday!

Its another THURSDAY! 
And I have for all of you today, one of my more extravagant finds.
While Peeking around at Salvation Army with my good friend Tayler, something sparkly and green appeared from the corner of my eye. I turned to see this beauty,
Now, I had already gotten my grad dress, but there were so many girls who were still searching for the PERFECT dress and I was staring in awe at this dress in perfect condition, no stains, no tears, NOTHING!

 and thought to myself, "if I don't get this then who knows if it will ever be found!". My mind had gone to the fact that not many young teens go shopping in Salvation army, Value Village, or any of the local thrift or consignment stores. SO, I bought it and this is the best part! The brand name is "Posh Precious"and  is originally 400-500$ and I got it for only $75! What a steal! are was stunned when I saw the price tag and decided it would be better to buy it and put it up in my grad dress page on Facebook, than letting it sit and collect dust in this little thrift store on the corner of a busy road.

It's amazing the kind of things you can find in any kind of thrift store, if it be that perfect pair of jeans, those really cute boots, or your stunning grad dress. It's always worth taking a look!


Hope you all have a fantastic weekend and I'll talk with you soon!
AW

No comments:

Post a Comment